Steps to download an entire image
- Double-click an image thumbnail to open the Image Viewer.
- Click (the save icon) in the lower right corner.
Please note: If you have zoomed or rotated the image but wish to save it in its entirety, click (the reset icon) to restore the image to its original state.
- A window with Shared Shelf Common’s Terms & Conditions of Use will open. Click Accept.
- You will be prompted to Save a jpg file – this contains embedded image metadata.
- You can view the embedded metadata for a single downloaded image and you can also download metadata as an html file from the thumbnail data or from the image viewer.