Flashblock is an add on for Firefox that blocks all Macromedia Flash content from loading. You will need to click on a placeholder in order to view the Flash content. Unfortunately, this plugin will prevent you from viewing images in the Image Viewer, so you will need to add Shared Shelf Commons as an exception.
- Open a new Firefox browser.
- Go to the “Tools” toolbar menu and select the “Add-ons” option.
- In the new window that opens, click on the “Extensions” tab.
- Select “Flashblock” from the list and then click on the “Options” button.
- In the “Whitelist” area, type “*.sscommons.org” into the field provided and then click on the “Add” button.
- In the same field, enter “*.sscommons.net” and click on the “Add” button again.
- Click on the “OK” button to close the window.